16 September 2009

Wishlist

It's been pouring outside all day long so here I am underneath the comforter in my sweats, flipping through the shots from NYFW and shopping for things that I can not currently afford. Ever since I bought these shoes, I've developed a bit of a shoe fetish. I'm accustomed to buying all of my shoes at thrift stores so I've been pleasantly surprised by how wonderful a really good pair of shoes can make you feel. And now I want more...

My picks for fall are as follows:


Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony Buckle Boot





4 comments:

ayoungpioneer said...

i really dig those last two pair.

Steven said...

those doc martens are pretty smashing. i'm not sure how i feel about the buckle boots. but i guess i'd look ridiculous in them anyways.... or WOULD i?

Digital Six® Team said...

My friend has the gold chelsea boots and I have them in white... I love Underground x

chloe said...

niiiice choices! x