13 December 2009

Untitled

I'm pretty much finished with this semester, and... well, I don't really know what to do with myself now. So, yeah. I've just been spending a lot of time looking at shoes. I don't know whether you can tell, but I'm kind of a shoe girl. And a coat girl. Shoes and coats are my thing.


Proenza Schouler Fall 2009

Is there anyone that doesn't love these shoes? I really don't think so because they've been blogged about a bazillion times. Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but they really are works of art. If Ziggy Stardust were to die and come back as a shoe, I really feel like it would be that second one.



Miu Miu Spring 2009

And don't even get me started on these kind of nineties, kind of sixties, completely mind-blowing platforms. These shoes put Miu Miu in my top five for Spring, although the clothes hold their own fairly well. I absolutely must own a pair of these beauties someday. It's one of those pairs I'll have to find in the future when I have a good career and loads of money to blow. Whenever that happens.

But on a more practical note, I'm thinking of purchasing these buckle wedges from Forever 21. I figure they're a nice Surface to Air alternative. I went to the store to look at them last night, but they didn't have any in yet. I may just have to order them online and cross my fingers that they're sturdy.

So... what to do now. My room desperately needs to be cleaned, and I should probably go ahead and get a head start on next semester's reading, but in all honesty, I'll most likely spend the rest of the night watching Melrose Place. Oh, how I've missed you.

No comments: