04 December 2009

Black Lace




I've been absent from the Internet lately. It's been a melancholy week, and melancholy makes me think black lace. This weekend and next week aren't looking much better, but I've got a few hours so spare right now so here I am.

The second picture is from Rumi's spread in NO magazine, which I think is actually really wonderful. (Of course, I die for any spread/picture/outfit with those Chloë Sevigny x Opening Ceremony shoes.) Congratulations, Rumi.

And while we're on the subject, can we just talk about this cat in her behind the scenes pictures? Is that a baby jaguar? Can I have it? I'm really set on getting a gray kitten named Spooky, but I might have to get one of these baby jaguar kitties, too. Does anyone know what kind of cat this is?




1 comment:

julia said...

hello! i think the cat is a Bengal :)

keep up the blogging, I love it!